There is something about no-bake cookies that hit the spot every time. These Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies with Reese’s Pieces is no exception. They are sweet and with the Reese’s Pieces in them there is a little crunch that I love.
My husband loves my traditional no-bake cookies but I can only handle so much of the same cookie so I have begun toying with the recipe to mix things up. I love making no-bake cookies and hope to one day have an entire collection of no-bake cookies. Variety is the spice of life, am I right?
Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies ~ Ingredients
I keep my pantry stocked, however, these cookies call for things that you should have in stock, at all times, well everything except Reese’s Pieces. If you have those in stock we are cut from different cloths. I buy those babies and they are devoured on the way home from the store!
- Milk (I use whole but any fat content will do)
- Peanut Butter
- Quick Cook Oats
- Reese’s Pieces
See, these are all basic pantry ingredients!
This recipe is super easy and fast. When making Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies I like to use a large pot. You don’t need a pot that is large but I find it easier to mix if I am not worried about spilling over the rim.
Once you have the cookies mixed I find the best way to spoon them onto parchment paper is with a little ice cream scoop like this one.
Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- 2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 3 Cup Quick Cook Oats
- 1 1/2 Cup Reese's Pieces
- Bring Butter, Milk, and Sugar to a boil in a large pot at medium-high heat.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add Vanilla and Peanut Butter, stir till smooth.
- Mix in Oats and Reese's Pieces
- Spoon into parchment paper and let cool completely. Approximately 20 minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt to recipe if using unsalted butter
- I like creamy peanut butter but you can use crunchy for some extra texture